In need of more simple ways to cut calories? Ok, here you go!
- Eat a corn tortilla with your Mexican dish instead of a flour tortilla.
- Eat your burger without a bun.
- Drink sparkling water instead of soda.
- Eat fresh fruit instead of fruit from a can slathered in syrup.
- Enjoy grapes instead of raisins.
- Eat cake without the frosting.
- Stop eating when you hit the crust. The edges and bottoms of baked goods are especially caloric because they absorb the butter used to grease the pan.
- Eat sorbet instead of traditional ice cream.
- Ditch the chocolate ice cream for a fudgsicle.
- Instead of pudding eat sugar free jell-o.
- Substitute nonfat greek yogurt for a serving of sour cream.
- Use low-sodium chicken broth instead of oil to saute meat and veggies.
- Swap low-fat cottage cheese for whole-milk ricotta when you make lasagna or stuffed shells.
- Enjoy a grilled chicken sandwich instead of a crispy chicken sandwich.
- Dip your dinner roll in marinara sauce instead of olive oil.
- Avoid anything breaded. Flour and bread crumbs not only add calories but they also absorb more cooking oil.
Share your easy trick to cut calories.