My husband would eat these everyday, if I made them for him and let’s just be honest…so would I! I would definitely have to say these are the best pancakes I’ve made so far…SO good! You must try them!
Ingredients to Pancakes
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 4-5 stevia packets
- 1/2 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix (or vanilla)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Beat eggs for about a minute and then stir in coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir in pumpkin puree.
- In a second bowl combine oats, coconut flour,protein powder, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and stevia.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Preheat a griddle to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup and pour batter in pan for each pancake.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until browned before flipping.