Serving Size: 1
361 calories/ 4.7g saturated fat/ 32g carbs/ 10g fiber/ 9.7g sugar/ 20g protein
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 stevia packet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs and unsweetened almond milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the walnuts) into the bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes to allow the coconut flour time to thicken the mixture.
- Spray an individual size casserole dish (the one I use measures 3×5 1/2 inches) with cooking spray and pour mixture inside dish. **If you don’t have an individual size casserole dish, you can also use a cupcake tin and make muffins out of the mixture. **
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes
This is Soooo Good!! You are going to LOVE it!!