Good Morning Friends!
Hope your having a Terrific Tuesday so far!
With a new month and new goals upon us, I thought it’d be a perfect time to talk fitness! Strength training to be exact! I’m a HUGE fan of it! I started lifting weights about seven years ago and only stopped at the end of my pregnancy and a few months post delivery. Other than that, I lift weights about 4-5 times a week – it does great things for the body!
- Burns more calories
- Maintain muscle and feel better in your clothes
- Stronger Bones
- Healthier Heart
- Muscles strengthen your brain
- Happier (less stressed) person
- Reduce risk of diabetes (or improve quality of life if you already have diabetes)
- Improves Balance
Here are my “go-to” moves for the back & chest.
- Dumbbell Fly
- Chest Squeeze with a Medicine Ball
- Incline dumbbell press
- Alternating Chest Press with Dumbbells