Success…at my first attempt to make DELICIOUS breakfast coconut flour pancakes, yesterday. They look great and taste ahhmaazing!! You can have all this for under 250 calories! Whaaatt?? It’s true, I promise!
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 stevia packets
- Beat eggs for about a minute and then stir in almond milk and vanilla extract.
- In a second bowl combine coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and stevia.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until incorporated.
- Preheat a griddle to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup and pour batter in pan for each pancake. Pancakes should be about 3″-4″ in diameter.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until browned before flipping. They take slightly longer to cook than traditional pancakes.
Total recipe including 2 tablespoons of sugar free syrup: 240 calories| 3.9g saturated fat| 23g carbs| 9g fiber| 2g sugar| 17g protein
Lunch was a combo of sweet & savory! The sweet part was a half of pumpkin english muffin, chocolate PB2 and a few banana slices and the savory part was a half of whole wheat pita with laughing cow cheese, lettuce and chicken in marinara sauce.
The hubs had to go out of town yesterday for business so the girls and I spent the night at my parents where I enjoyed a nice hot bowl of chicken soup for dinner.
While my brother enjoyed a beer and lengua ‘aka beef tongue’ tacos…crazy guy!
Squat Challenge started this week! I officially started my challenge yesterday by incorporating 125 squats into my leg routine. I did 75 weighted squats and 50 plie weighted squats using a 20 lb. kettle bell…BURN!!! Have you started yet?
Question: What is the most random thing you’ve ever eaten?