Complete 3 sets of 10-12 reps per exercise
- Lay down on bench with dumbbells.
- Position dumbbells to sides of chest with bent arm under each dumbbell.
- Press dumbbells up with elbows to sides until arms are extended.
- Lower weight to sides of upper chest until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulder.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart with your dumbbells and your knees bent.
- Bend forward at the hips and let your arms hang straight down from your shoulders, palms facing.
- Raise both arms out to the sides as you squeeze your shoulder blades together.
Chest Press & Fly
- Lie back on a stability ball, holding dumbbells at your chest, palms facing each other.
- Push the weights straight up.
- Open your arms wide, lowering the weights out to the sides and a bit back, until your upper arms are nearly parallel to the floor.
- Reverse the move to return to start. That’s one rep.
Single Arm Chest Press with Resistance Band
- Wrap resistance band around your upper back with the excess wrapped around your hand on one side.
- Press forward in a punching motion in front of you, either with each arm alternating or with both arms at the same time.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Hold a dumbbell with both hands and raise it directly overhead.
- Keeping your elbows squeezed tight to your ears, lower the dumbbell behind your head by bending both elbows.
- Place your right knee on a chair or bench and then lean over and rest your right hand on the surface for balance.
- Keep your left leg slightly bent.
- Holding a dumbbell in your left hand, place your left elbow close to your side with the dumbbell pointed toward the floor.
- Keeping your elbow in place, extend your arm backward until it is almost straight.
- Lower your forearm down but keep your elbow at your hip.
Swiss Ball Lying Triceps Extension
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and lie your back on a Swiss ball. Keep your middle and upper back on the ball.
- Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
- Hold the dumbbells over your forehead, with your arms straight and your palms facing each other.
- Without moving your upper arms, bend your elbows and lower the dumbbells until your forearms are beyond parallel to the floor.
- Pause, then lift the weights back to the start.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms straight out to sides at shoulder height, fingers together and palms down.
- Rotate thumbs back until palms face up 10 times
- Then rotate thumbs forward 10 times.
Ok, you’re halfway done!
~FitMiss Chest & Tri’s Calorie Burner~
(This can be completed outdoors or indoors with a treadmill. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.)
10 tricep dip (on a bench or chair)
Sprint for 30 seconds
12 tricep dip
Sprint for 1 min.
15 tricep dips
Sprint for 1:30 min.
10 tricep dips
Sprint for 1 min.