Delicious + Healthy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté veggies. I cooked bell peppers, spinach and zucchini.
- Warm 4 corn tortilla in the microwave for about 20 seconds. This will prevent them from tearing when you fold them into your pan.
- Line a bread pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking oil. Layer your corn tortillas into the pan, like you’re forming a crust.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Next,pour in your veggies and already cooked ham (if you’d like to add meat to your dish).
- Whisk together 2 eggs, 3 egg whites and a splash of milk.
- Season eggs with salt, pepper and paprika or whatever spice you like!
- Pour eggs over veggies.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Optional – add salsa.
I made this into 2 servings.