Ingredients for Brownies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of FitMiss Chocolate Delight
- 1.5 cups of oat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of no sugar added apple sauce
- ½ cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 cake pan with non-stick cooking oil.
- Whisk eggs.
- Stir greek yogurt and apple sauce into your whisked eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas.
- Add mashed bananas to mixture.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until well incorporated together.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Meanwhile, mix together 1 tbsp of softened low fat cream cheese with 2 tbsp. plain greek yogurt.
- Dollop your cream cheese/greek yogurt mixture on top of your brownie batter and swirl it into the mixture using a toothpick or tip of a knife.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool.
Frosting for Brownies- Mix together ½ scoop of FitMiss chocolate delight with ¼ c water and 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Recipe makes 12 brownies
Nutritional Stats – 117 cals | 17g carbs| 8g protein | 2.6g fat| 2.5g fiber |5.9g sugar