These are by far one of my favorite snacks to bake!! Try it and you’ll know why!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1/3 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup FitMiss Vanilla Chai protein powder
- 1/2 cup PB2
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2.5 oz. of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all of your ingredients (EXCEPT chocolate chips) into a blender and blend mixture until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a 8×8 cake pan with coconut oil or non-stick cooking oil.
- Pour in mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 squares.