Cake for breakfast? Sure, why not when this cake is gluten-free, high in protein and made with only clean ingredients! Now you can have your cake and eat it too, guilt-free!
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop of FitMiss Chocolate Delight
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Whisk eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl of eggs EXCEPT the peanut butter.
- Mix ingredients together until it is well incorporated.
- Pour half of the batter into an individual baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Heat peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Drizzle your melted peanut butter on top of the batter.
- Add remaining batter to the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
Chocolate Frosting Ingredients
- 1.5 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp of chocolate PB2
- 1 tbsp of FitMiss Chocolate Delight
- Mix everything together and pour it on top of your cake.
- Place a few chopped strawberries on top and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Serving Size: 1
367 calories / 26g carbs/ 34g protein/ 3.5g saturated fat/ 9g fiber/ 9.5g sugar