Craving something sweet? Try this High Protein, Low Carb, No Guilt Dessert!
2 servings – 224 calories
8.7g fat/2.6 sat fat/15g carbs/3.5g fiber/7.5g sugar/23.6g protein
- 1 scoop of Jamie Eason’s Vanilla Lean Body For Her Whey Isolate
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 ounce of Neufchatel Cheese
- 2 oz. of Banana
- 2 Tablespoons of PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter)
- 2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon of melted Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter (I used Peanut Butter Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams)
- Line a small 4×4 pan with foil or (parchment paper).
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together -except the melted peanut butter.
- Using a hand mixer or food processor, blend until mixture is smooth.
- Spread in your prepared pan.
- Cover and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Top with melted dark chocolate peanut butter.
**If you freeze for longer than two hours, let your crustless pie sit on counter for 5-10 minutes before serving.**
Lean Body® for Her Whey Protein Isolate Up Close:
- Smooth, delicious vanilla & chocolate flavors
- 25 grams of high-quality protein
- No gluten, lactose, artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives or artificial sweeteners