Scared? Should be! This recipe is terrifying addictive, alarmingly simple and hair-raising good!!
- 4 tbsp of popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp caramel almond spread
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 oz of chopped cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds (optional)
- Place popcorn kernels inside a brown paper lunch bag.
- Fold the top of the bag over and place the bag in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until there are about 5 seconds between pops.
- Lay popcorn on baking sheet and if you plan to add chopped almonds to your popcorn, toss them in with the popcorn at this point.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave, checking at 20 second intervals and stirring each time.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add caramel almond spread to bowl and stir together.
- Drizzle chocolate caramel almond sauce over popcorn.
- Place popcorn in the fridge and allow sauce to harden.
Serving Size: 6 (1 cup each)
Without almonds: 82 calories/1.5 g saturated fat/12 g carbs/4.5 g sugar/1.7 g fiber/1.8 g protein
With almonds: 107 calories/1.7g saturated fat/13 g carbs/4.7 g sugar/ 2.2 g fiber/ 2.8 g protein
Dinner was my favorite meal of the day! Maybe it was because it consisted of sweet potato fries? Along with those tasty fries I had a chicken burger salad that was equally as delicious.
How do you eat your fries? I like to add Sriracha to my ketchup. Any way to get some extra heat in my meals, work best for me!