Each slice of this pie is under 200 calories and has almost 10 grams of protein – not to mention it’s absolutely delicious!!
- 1 low fat graham cracker crust
- 1.5 cups of nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate casein protein powder
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup light cool whip
Mix together 1 cup of greek yogurt with the cheesecake pudding mix and stevia, until well blended. Layer it over the crust.
Cut banana into thin slices and lay them on top of the cheesecake yogurt mixture.
Mix together chocolate casein powder with greek yogurt and almond milk, until well blended. Layer it over the bananas.
Spread light cool whip on top of the chocolate casein mixture and lightly sprinkle cocoa powder over the pie.
8 servings – 180 calories/ 1.6g saturated fat / 21.4g carbs/ 0.5g fiber/ 9.75g sugar/ 9.25g protein