- 4 Brown rice tortillas (to be gluten-free). If you don’t mind gluten, you may use 4 whole wheat tortillas.
- 1 15 oz can of rinsed and drained black beans
- 1.25 lbs of lean ground turkey or extra lean ground beef (**already prepared and cooked with diced bell peppers & 1 cup of pico de gallo**)
- 1 28 oz can of green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of low fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×9 pan, pour enough enchilada sauce to cover the entire bottom part of the pan.
- Next, lay one tortilla down. Spread 1/3 cup of greek yogurt on top of the tortilla. Add 1/3 of the meat mixture on top of the tortilla. Next add about 1/2 cup of your black beans. Pour 1/2 cup of the green chili sauce and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of low fat cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- After the 3rd layer has been done, complete the casserole with your last tortilla and pour the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.