These muffins are completely GUILT-FREE, healthy & gluten-free!!!
I topped half of my batch of muffins with 1/2 tablespoon of chopped nuts and the other half with 1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened carob shavings (chips).
Recipe makes 10 muffins
- 2 scoops of FitMiss Chocolate Delight protein powder
- 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c of Greek yogurt (or cottage cheese)
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk eggs together with milk.
- Stir in Greek yogurt.
- Add in all your dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Spoon into muffin baking cups, filling it almost to the top.
- Top with 1/2 tbsp. of chop nuts and/or carob chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutritional stats for the FitMiss Chocolate Nut muffins are: 80 calories, 4.1g carbs, 6.8g protein, 0.8g sat fat, 1.8g fiber & 0.9g sugar.
Nutritional stats for the FitMiss Chocolate Chip Muffins are: 72 calories, 5.6g carbs, 6.8g protein, 1.1g sat fat, 1.9g fiber & 2.6g sugar.