267 calories, 24g carbs, 22g protein, 2.8g sat fat, 7.5g fiber, 6.3g sugar
- 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- ¼ c of plain instant oatmeal (I used gluten-free)
- 1.5 tbsp. of unsweetened carob chips (or dark chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 scoop of FitMiss Vanilla Chai Protein powder (or Chocolate Delight)
- Handful of Ice
- Soak your chia seeds in milk (or water) for 5-10 minutes to allow your seeds to thicken.
- Add your protein powder and ice and blend, blend, blend!
- On the bottom of a glass, pour in 2 tbsp. of instant oatmeal and 1 tbsp. of carob chips.
- Pour your shake in the same glass.
- Top your shake with 2 more tbsp. of instant oatmeal and ½ tbsp. of carob chips.