This recipe is:
- High in protein
- Full of healthy ingredients
- Tastes delicious
- Easy to make
- Each huge serving has only 253 calories
Serving Size: 4
253 calories/ 1.2g saturated fat/ 16g carbs/ 4g fiber/ 0.5g sugar/ 38g protein
- 1.25 lbs of extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats (I used gluten-free)
- 2 egg whites
- 6 tbsp spicy black bean dip (purchased mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup of pico de gallo (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash (which ever seasoning you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 bell pepper (or 1 cup of bell peppers)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/4 cup of jalapenos
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
After the crust is cooked, spread black bean dip on top. If there is any ‘fat’ on top of the pizza crust, blot it off with a napkin prior to adding the black bean dip.
Top with chopped peppers.
Then top with pico de gallo.
Top with chopped spinach and jalapenos.
Sprinkle entire pizza with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 8-10 more minutes.