I went to store to grab a few things and came out with a little more than I planned.
1. Fiber Plus Cinnamon Oat Crunch
I blame this one totally on the husband! He wanted cinnamon graham crackers and since I knew I’d be tempted to chow down on some with him, I grabbed this cereal instead to munch on as a snack and to have as breakfast in the morning. Each serving is ¾ cup, 110 calories and 9g fiber
2. Special K Protein Plus
Since we were already down the cereal aisle, I grabbed this box too. I was drawn to the extra protein and figured it’d be good to have for breakfast this morning with my Fiber Plus Cinnamon Oat Crunch. Each serving is ¾ cup, 120 calories, 3g fiber and 10g protein – first time trying it.
3. Popcorn Seasoning White Cheddar
For making my own Pirate’s Booty at home! Air popped popcorn + White cheddar seasoning = WG’s Booty!
4. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
I LOVE hot & spicy, no further explanation needed.
5. Halloween Shirt & Bandana
To be fun & festive when we take Mila trick or treating. It glows in the dark! How cool is that?
6. MaraNatha No-Stir Raw maple almond butter & MaraNatha All Natural Caramel Almond Spread
I’ve seen these butters all over Instagram and have been secretly crushing on them…so I grabbed them both! Who knows when I’ll find them again!? We’re out of town!
I couldn’t help myself! It was on sale for $5 and if I never have to peel eggs again $5 was well worth all the time I’ll save.
Quick glimpse of my eats yesterday.
- Breakfast: Oats topped with an apple and 1/2 banana and a side of hard boiled eggs
- Lunch: Best salad ever! I need to recreate this at home
- Dinner – Carl’s Jr. Famous Burger (I turned a 680 calorie burger to a 300 calorie burger ordering it without mayo or a bun and eating it with a lettuce wrap)
Question: What items have you bought lately that weren’t originally on your grocery list?