I think I’m in love!
Hehehe, no but seriously, I’m totally digging P28‘s high protein bread, bagels and flats.
Before I get into my review, here are a few facts about their products:
- 28 grams of Protein for two slices of bread, 1 bagel or 1 flat
- 100% Natural
- 100% Whole Wheat – Made with Oat, Flax Seed, Sunflower Seed, and Millet
- Made with 100% Whey Isolate – The highest quality source of protein
- A rich source of 8 essential Amino Acids that your body needs for growth, energy, and vibrant health
- Cholesterol Free
- A Good source of Fiber
- Contains Omega 3′s
- Excellent for people who are trying to build muscle and/or lose body fat.
- French toast
- Turkey sandwich
- Pesto & laughing cow cheese sandwich
- Topped with avocado, eggs and sriracha
- Banana & almond butter spread
- Traditional pizza
- Mexican pizza
Their flats are absolutely perfect (and may I mention ginormous!) to make pizzas.
Usually I can tell you which is my favorite one but honestly, I can’t decide they were ALL delicious and extremly nutritious. I seriously have found the bread (bagel & flats) of my dreams! Every time I incorporated a P28 product into my meals, I stayed full for hours!
You can purchase P28 products online or in select health stores. I know for me locally, Whole Foods carries these products and they retail for about $5 a pack! That’s not much more than your average 100% whole wheat bread, so seriously why not!?
Oh, and guess what else!? They just launched a protein spread too. If their anywhere near as good as their breads, I’m sold!
Thanks P28 for allowing me to sample your products! If you can’t tell already, I’m officially hooked!