Serving Size: 1
293 calories/ 3.6g saturated fat/ 30g carbs/ 12g fiber/ 9g sugar/ 22g protein
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp peanut flour (or PB2)
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 2- 3 stevia packets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs unsweetened almond milk and almond extract.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except berries) into the bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Allow mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes to allow the coconut flour time to thicken the mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Spray an individual size casserole dish with cooking spray and pour mixture inside dish. **If you don’t have an individual size casserole dish, you can also use a cupcake tin and make muffins out of the mixture. **
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy – Guilt Free!