Happy Sunday Friends!
Last night, we had the pleasure of entertaining friends. Good food, good friends, good drinks…who can ask for anything else?
As promised, here are the recipes for my red & white sangria and delicious spicy soup recipe to end my post on a warm and cozy note.
Red Wine Berry Sangria
- 2 Bottles of red wine
- 8 oz Brandy
- 8 oz of Ocean Spray Diet Blueberry Pomegranate Juice
- 8 oz sparkling water
- 2 cups of Berries
White Wine Appletini Sangria
- 1 Bottle of white wine
- 24 oz of sparkling water
- 6 oz Vodka
- 1/2 Appletini Crystal Light pack
- 3 chopped apples
Add all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight or allow to sit for at least 4 hours.
Chili Verde Soup
- 1 (16 oz) Del Real Chili Verde container
- 1 Qt. Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 28 oz Mexican Style Hominy, drained
- 10 oz Trader Joe’s Microwave Perfect in 3 minutes Brown Rice (not pictured)
- 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime
- 1 tsp. sea salt
I threw this soup together at the last minute, using ingredients I already had in the fridge and pantry. I will definitely be making it again, everyone who tried it loved it!
You need to try out one or all of these recipes…they were delicious!!!
Question: What is your favorite fall soup?