- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 c old fashion oats (I used gluten free)
- 3 slices of canandian ham
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash Original blend
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop canadian ham and spinach.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Spray an individual size casserole dish with cooking spray and pour mixture inside dish. **If you don’t have an individual size casserole dish, you can also use a cupcake tin and make muffins out of the mixture. **
- Bake for 30 minutes.