These muffins are perfect to make ahead of time so their ready to grab, heat in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy a nutritious & delicious breakfast (or snack) almost immediately.
Per muffin: 78 calories | 7g protein | 1.4g fat | 0.4g sat fat | 10g carbs | 1.9g fiber | 2.4g sugar
- 12 oz. of cooked sweet potato (skin off)
- 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops of FitMiss Vanilla Chai protein powder
- 4 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of Instant Natural Oatmeal (or 2/3 c oats or 3/4 c oat flour)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer, blend all your ingredients together, until smooth.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 baking cups and evenly pour in your batter.
- Bake muffins for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make cinnamon frosting.
- Stir together, 1 tbsp. of FitMiss Vanilla Chai protein powder, 1/2 tbsp. of cinnamon and 1.5 tbsp. of unsweetened almond milk.
- Allow muffins to cool slightly about 5 minutes.
- Pour your frosting on each muffin.