This is a super simple, dirty just one pot kind of meal that pairs very well with any protein – chicken, tuna, salmon, ground turkey.
- 1 cup of ready-made brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash extra spicy seasoning
- sea salt to taste (a few dashes)
- Heat up a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Chop up veggies into bite size pieces and add them to the heated skillet, meanwhile beat your eggs.
- Once veggies are almost done cooking, add in your eggs.
- Cook your scrambled eggs & veggies for about 2 minutes before adding in your ready-made brown rice.
- Season the ingredients in your skillet with sea salt and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
Serving Size: 2 – and the servings are huge!
251 calories/1g saturated fat/41g carbs/8.5g fiber/6.6g sugar/14.5g protein
Here are a few ways that I’ve enjoyed my Clean Fried Rice…
with sliced chicken breast and topped with sriracha & avocado
With canned salmon, topped with sriracha & avocado
As a side to my Chicken-less Orange Mandarin Morsels (purchased from Trader Joe’s)
It’s versatile. It tastes good. It’s easy to make. It’s good for you and it keeps your stomach full & happy!